Monday, November 26, 2012

Tracking

So, end of day one of my new journey, my new life.  You can see what food I tracked at MyFitnessPal.  My username is NoMereButterfly.  Just in case that doesn't work, though, here's the skinny:

Breakfast - Two eggs with a half a tablespoon of butter and two cups of apple juice (because we only had enough milk for one, and I gave it to my boyfriend) = 431 Cal

Lunch - Garden Salad with Tuna, no dressing = 535 Cal

Dinner - Salad from the gas station, two bananas, and a cheese stick = 560 Cal

Day's totals: 1526 Cal, 174 Carb, 43 Fat, 34 Protein, 1293 Salt, 90 Sugar

Not perfect, but the grocery shopping can't happen until both my boyfriend and I get paid on Friday.  I think this isn't bad for just winging it today.  Again, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR TIPS AND TRICKS AND HAVE NO ROOM FOR YOUR CRITICISM OR JUDGEMENT.

For weighing in and measuring myself today, we earned $1, and then I earned another for abstaining from soda.  I also earned an additional $1 for doing 10,000 steps, and one more for tracking my food (although that's contingent on my boyfriend doing the same).  Because I ate out, I didn't earn that dollar, and I didn't "work out" for thirty minutes today, causing me to lose out on that $5.  Day's total = $4.  My boyfriend can probably earn us 8, all told.  I'll get more in detail about the actual plan later.  Right now, I think I've earned some internet show catch-up time.

No comments: